Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
– Hi, I’m Geoffrey Lehée and I’m a Linux Admin Sys and open source software developer based in France.
My work with Capensis focuses on monitoring Admin Sys and on Canopsis, first Open Source Hypervisor.
You cand find my blog archives here.
- May 09, 2012 » The French Pirate Party program
- May 06, 2012 » TheMall – A simple Python web shopping list
- May 03, 2012 » Ubuntu Server LTS upgrades are stress test
- Dec 26, 2011 » King Arthur’s Gold is so fucking awesome !
- Oct 28, 2011 » Nagios Oracle health plugin
- Oct 24, 2011 » Nginx + Varnish compared Nginx
- Oct 21, 2011 » Jekyll with Git and Hooks
- Sofart » Python embedded and non-relationnal database
- Pyame » Static Website generator written in Python 3
- TheMall » Shopping list with web mobile interface in Python 3 with Json backend
- Ruok » Simple and lightweigth website monitoring with responsive web interface
- Nagator » Command line Nagios configuration viewer written in Python
- Pyping » A pure python ICMP ping implementation using raw sockets
- Canopsis » First Open Source Hypervisor
Geoffrey Lehée – Linux Admin Sys | GitHub | Twitter